Software Renewals Executive
Salary: From £18,000 to £25,000 per annum basic +
10k OTE and benefits (pension, private medical etc.)
QBSD offers an excellent career opportunity at one of UK's fastest growing
software resellers and distributors. QBSD has developed positive and long lasting
customer & vendor relationships over 30 years.
The Renewal Specialist works within the Account Management structure
and is responsible for renewing and driving revenue for all support maintenance
contracts. The goal of this position is to drive contract renewal rates to 100%
and drive upsell opportunities uncovered during the renewal process.
QBSD Ltd offers:
- Opportunity for tenacious and sales driven candidate to join successful
and established team
- Great working environment
- Everything you need to succeed in this role (tools, training, support)
- Ability to make a difference - the company actively encourages every
employee to contribute to the development of the company
- Job Progression
- Stable organization with a great brand and 30% year on year growth
- Targets which are achievable and rewarding (uncapped OTE)
Responsibilities to include:
- Monitors the funnel of expiring agreements, contacts customers anywhere
from 30 days to 6 months (depending on product) in advance of expiration.
- Provides a proposal/quote to the customer for the continuation of their
support and products.
- Interacts and collaborates with internal and external resources.
- Validate and confirm the accuracy of all supporting data for the quote
and work to resolve any discrepancies.
- Handles customer inquiries by explaining the provisions and benefits of
the proposed plans; up-sells and upgrades products.
- Actively pursues the list of lapsed contracts.
- Tracks proposals/quotes outstanding, orders received, the rate of
renewals, and the current forecast for reporting to management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Potential candidates must demonstrate an understanding of the
- Understanding of licensing
- Sales focused, with a determination to measure/improve effectiveness and
- Team player who is able to work well with internal staff and channel
- Good administration and attention to detail
- Able to work independently and on own initiative
- Must be customer service oriented and able to develop relationships
- Well versed in Microsoft Office products
If you are interested in the position please apply by email to the
Manager enclosing your CV.
If you are not contacted within two
weeks of emailing your CV you have not been selected for an interview.
(NB. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.)
© QBSD 2018, a division of QBS Software Ltd, 7 Wharfside, Rosemont Road, Wembley, HA0 4QB, United Kingdom | +44 (0)20 8733 7103 | email@example.com